CLIENT CREDIT APPLICATION
Stocker Solutions Credit Application
There are a few things that we need to make you aware of before you can apply for a credit application with Stocker Solutions.
Stocker Solutions consists of three Limited Liability Companies in two locations.
The Ashburton Branch is legally operating as Stocker Dairy Services Ltd, and Stocker Dairy Plumb Ltd.
The Culverden Branch is legally operating as Stocker Dairy North Ltd.
All companies trade as a single entity of Stocker Solutions.
Our full Terms of Trade can be found here.
In consideration for Stockers agreeing to provide the Customer with services the persons signing this application (the “Guarantors”) hereby agree that they and each of them jointly and severally personally guarantee due payment of all monies now or at any time hereafter owed to Stockers by the Customer and each of the persons undertake jointly and severally to indemnify Stockers and keep them indemnified against all costs and expenses including legal costs on a solicitor client basis, and losses incurred or suffered in connection with or in relation the supply of services to the Customer.
The Customer and the Guarantors and each of them jointly and severally acknowledge and accept that they are bound by and do jointly and severally further undertake to abide by the terms of Stocker’s Standard Terms of Trade, and any Contract, and to pay all accounts on the due date.
- The Customer and the Guarantors expressly authorise Stockers to make any enquiries it considers necessary for confirmation of any information set out on this application.
- The Customer and Guarantors understand that they have rights under the Privacy Act 1993 to access and correct any information held by Stockers about the Customer and the directors.
- The signatories confirm that he/she/they is/are authorised to make this application on behalf of the Customer.
The undersigned Customer and Guarantors acknowledge:
- that I/we have had the Standard Terms of Trade explained to us and that we have read and understand them;
- the above information is true and correct; and
- by signing this Credit Application Customer agrees to abide by the Standard Terms of Trade and any Contract which includes payment in full by the 20th of the month following invoice or payment by the date stated on the invoice. If payment is not made in full by the due date, Stocker will exercise such remedies as is considered necessary to secure payment and the Customer and Guarantors will be held liable for the cost of those measures.